AXOFIT-PG Methylcobalamin 750mcg, Pregabalin IP 75mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid USP 100mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride IP 3mg, Folic Acid IP 1.5mg.
Mode of actions:
Alpha Lipoic Acid+Folic Acid+Methylcobalamin+Pregabalin+Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) is used in the treatment of neuropathic pain.
- Methylcobalamin (mecobalamin, MeCbl, or MeB12) is a cobalamin, a form of vitamin B12. It differs from cyanocobalamin in that the cyano at the cobalt is replaced with a methyl group.
- Methylcobalamin features an octahedral cobalt centre and can be obtained as bright red crystals from the perspective of coordination chemistry, methylcobalamin is notable as a rare example of a compound that contains metal-alkyl bonds.
- Nickel-methyl intermediates have been proposed for the final step of methanogenesis.
- Pregabalin is an anti-epileptic drug, also called an anticonvulsant. It works by slowing down impulses in the brain that cause seizures.
- Pregabalin also affects chemicals in the brain that send pain signals across the nervous system.
- Pregabalin is used to treat pain caused by fibromyalgia, or nerve pain in people with diabetes (diabetic neuropathy), herpes zoster (post-herpetic neuralgia), or spinal cord injury.
- Lipoic acid (LA), also known as α-lipoic acid and alpha lipoic acid (ALA) and thioctic acid is an organosulfur compound derived from caprylic acid (octanoic acid).
- ALA is made in animals normally, and is essential for aerobic metabolism.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B-6) is important for normal brain development and for keeping the nervous system and immune system healthy.
- Folic acid is a water-soluable vitamin belonging to the B-complex group of vitamins. These vitamins help the body break down complex carbohydrates into simple sugars to be used for energy.
- Excess B vitamins are excreted from the body rather than stored for later use. This is why sufficient daily intake of folic acid is necessary.
- Methylcobalamin,this vitamin functions in the environment to reduce the toxicity of heavy metals in the air, water, and soil. In the human body, this compound has been found to possess neuro-protective and anti-aging properties.
- It supports nerve function and neuron health in the brain and contributes improved signalling in the central nervous system. This is especially true in patients who have degenerative neurological conditions such as those that affect the myelin sheath like multiple sclerosis (MS).
- Pregabalin it is used indicates in the treatment of neuropathic pain and seizures.
- Pregabalin is an antiepileptic medication. It decreases pain and seizures by modulating calcium channel activity of the nerve cells.
- Alpha-lipoic acid seems to help prevent certain kinds of cell damage in the body, and also restores vitamin levels such as vitamin E and vitamin C. There is also evidence that alpha-lipoic acid can improve the function and conduction of neurons in diabetes.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is used in the body to break down carbohydrates and to make energy for the other organs in the body. Alpha-lipoic acid seems to work as an antioxidant, which means that it might provide protection to the brain under conditions of damage or injury. The antioxidant effects might also be helpful in certain liver diseases.
- pyridoxine known asVitamin B6,is needed for the metabolism process. It is taking part in the synthesis of hemoglobin, protein, histamine, enzyme and glutamic acid.
- pyridoxine is responsible for antibody formation, it is necessary for the work of the nervous system, facilitates the digestion of proteins and fats, promotes the absorption of glucose nerve cells involved in the creation of blood cells and is vital for the functioning of the liver.
- Folic acid contains megaloblastic anemias of folic acid deficiency. Anemias of nutritional origin, pregnancy, infancy or childhood.
This is a combination of five medicines: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Folic Acid, Methylcobalamin, Pregabalin and Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine):
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a naturally occurring fatty acid which has a protective effect of brain and nerve tissue.
- Folic Acid provides essential nutrients to the nerves.
- Methylcobalamin and Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) are forms of vitamin B which help in the production of myelin, a substance that protects nerve fibers and rejuvenates damaged nerve cells.
- Pregabalin is an alpha 2 delta ligand which decreases pain by modulating calcium channel activity of the nerve cells. Together, they relieve neuropathic pain (pain from damaged nerves).
- Common side effects of alpha lipoic acid + folic acid + methylcobalamin + pregabalin + vitamin b6 (pyridoxine) are Dizziness, Sleepiness, Tiredness, Uncoordinated body movements.