Axo-TP Tramadol Hcl 37.5mg + Paracetamol 325mg
Tramadol+Paracetamol is used for pain relief.
Mode of Actions:
- Tramadol is an oral medication that is used to help relieve ongoing moderate to moderately severe pain. Tramadol is similar to opioid (narcotic) analgesics. It works in the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain.
- Paracetamol (acetaminophen) is a pain reliever and a fever reducer. The exact mechanism of action of is not known.
- Tramadol is a narcotic-like pain relieving oral medicine that is used as a treatment for moderate to severe pain in adults.
- The extended-release-tablet formulation of this drug is used to treat moderate to severe chronic pain when treatment is needed around the clock.
- Paracetamol is used to treat many conditions such as headache, muscle aches, arthritis, backache, toothaches, colds, and fevers. It relieves pain in mild arthritis but has no effect on the underlying inflammation and swelling of the joint.
How tramadol + paracetamol / acetaminophen works This is a combination of two medicines:
- Tramadol and Paracetamol which relieve severe pain. Tramadol is an opoid analgesic (pain reliever) which works by blocking the transmission of pain signals to the brain to lower pain perception.
- Paracetamol works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain.
Common side effects of tramadol + paracetamol / acetaminophen are Nausea, Vomiting, Constipation, Weakness, Dizziness, Dryness in mouth, Sleepiness.