FLEXICAL CALCIUM CARBONATE + METHYLCOBALAMIN
Mode of Actions:
- Calcium is used in the treatment of nutritional deficiencies.
- Calcium carbonate is a widely available natural inorganic compound, also known as limestone, chalk or marble.
- Methylcobalamin is used in vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Methylcobalamin features an octahedral cobalt centre and can be obtained as bright red crystals from the perspective of coordination chemistry, methylcobalamin is notable as a rare example of a compound that contains metal-alkyl bonds.
- Nickel-methyl intermediates have been proposed for the final step of methanogenesis.
- Methylcobalamin,this vitamin functions in the environment to reduce the toxicity of heavy metals in the air, water, and soil. In the human body, this compound has been found to possess neuro-protective and anti-aging properties.
- It supports nerve function and neuron health in the brain and contributes improved signalling in the central nervous system. This is especially true in patients who have degenerative neurological conditions such as those that affect the myelin sheath like multiple sclerosis (MS).
- Calcium Carbonate provides essential nutrients.
- This medication is used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough calcium from their diets.
- It may be used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels such as bone loss (osteoporosis), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), decreased activity of the parathyroid gland (hypoparathyroidism), and a certain muscle disease (latent tetany).
- It may also be used in certain patients to make sure they are getting enough calcium (e.g., women who are pregnant, nursing, or postmenopausal, people taking certain medications such as phenytoin, phenobarbital, or prednisone).
common side effects occur like nausea , vomiting, loss of appetite, unusual weight loss, mental/mood changes, bone/muscle pain, headache, increased thirst/urination, weakness, unusual tiredness.